Annona Reticulate (A Family), biological name for Ramphal (Noni or Nona in Bengali), in Oriya called Aata Phal, a multi-purpose Ayurvedic Herb.
The Picture of Ram Phal (Courtesy
Indian Ethos & Values
- High Energy Content
- Roots, leaves, fruits, seeds primarily used Herbal Medicine
- Research in Medical Biology finds 10, 000 times more powerful than Chemotherapy.
- Being used or high potential for Treatment of malignant tumor, Ulcer, Colon Cancer
- Anti Diabetic, Hepatoprotective, Anti-depressant, Anti-oxidant
- Drastically improves hemoglobin content in red blood cell
- A Heart Tonic, alleviates burning sensation, neutralizes Gastric
- Powder of the Seeds used as organic insecticide
“A saintly life with fulfillment of need rejoiced, not with fulfillment of greed .”– A quote from Indian Ethos and Values